Our powerful antimicrobial formula effectively prevents the growth of microorganisms such as bacteria, fungi, and viruses. With Biosafe accreditation, this curtain provides unparalleled protection compared to traditional antibacterial curtains. Find out more about our antimicrobial disposable curtains here.
The new patented design removes the unnecessary plastic eyelets and instead has hook hollows. This may seem like a small change, but in fact, it saves up to 100 grams of plastic per curtain.
Made from a lightweight yet durable, Durasafe Certified 110gsm polypropylene which is 40% stronger than the industry standard.
Enjoy quicker turnaround times, reduced carbon footprint and lower costs as these curtains are made in our manufacturing facility in the UK.
Reduced carbon footprint with less plastic and packaging:
- Avoiding the use of unnecessary plastic parts makes the curtain 100% recyclable
- Curtains made from fully recyclable material
- Full recycle program available, including all packaging collected
- Boxes made from recycled cardboard
Other benefits include:
- More privacy with 16 DPI (dots per inch) than the standard industry type at 14 DPI
- Flame-retardant to BS5867 Part 2 Type C
- Permanently pleated for easy handling
- Meets NHS and CE standards
- No laundry or maintenance costs
- Self-auditing label which helps support infection control
- Quick and easy to change
- Readily available
- UK manufactured with complete control of quality and production - not reliant on sea freight or third-party suppliers
- Universal and reusable patent pending ‘Hook for life’ for the majority of tracks used in the industry
- Only approved disposable curtain for YewdaleMovatrack
- Web-based software to track, record and analyse usage for procurement/cost saving
- Yewdale has been manufacturing tracks and blinds for over 30 years. With YewdaleMovatrack as the number 1 preferred cubicle/privacy track system in the UK, YewdaleHarrier curtains hugely complement the system.
- We are the only designer and manufacturer that offers a complete shading, privacy and dignity solution package for Healthcare providers
- Durasafe accredited for quality and performance
- Available through NHS Supply Chain
- Standard next-day delivery when delivered by our Elite vans which are fully trackable
- Installation service available
- Boxed in 5s for 7500mm width or 10s for 3500mm width
- Universal hook for most track systems
YewdaleMovatrack has a lifetime warranty that is only valid when installed and used in conjunction with YewdaleHarrier curtains.
YewdaleHarrier® disposable cubicle curtains as supplied by Yewdale, 01268 570900, in 100% 110gsm polypropylene flame-retardant fabric. Supplied complete with Harrier U-shaped hooks for a quick installation. Choice of 5 standard colours, with other colours on request. Optional extra to have tiebacks attached at the point of manufacture. Bespoke options are available.
Find this product on NBS Source
|Code ||Description ||Min Width ||Max Width ||Max Drop ||Max m² |
|DPL7-F-ASB & DPL7-H-ASB ||YewdaleHarrier® disposable cubicle curtains ||7500 ||7500 ||2000 |