Are you a hands-on, motivated, and hardworking individual? Are you keen on developing your manual skills?
Our in-house factory is the heartbeat of Yewdale and our production teams are key to our success - providing our customers with the high-quality products we are renowned for.
We currently have positions available within our 9.30pm to 6am shift, Monday Evening - Saturday morning with an annual salary of £10.67 per hour.
We have three key areas in our production factory, each with its own departments. Each area needs to rely on another to progress an order from the office to production, through to delivery - teamwork and a positive work ethic are essential to thriving in this role.
Depending on the needs of the company as it grows, you will be working in any one of our 14 departments within goods-in and picking, assembly, packing, and dispatch - each requiring some manual handling and lifting.
We offer opportunities for multi-skilled training throughout the departments, you may be cutting steel, assembling a roller blind, quality testing, or packing for delivery, the possibilities are endless. After full training, you will be required to operate machinery such as cherry pickers, pillar drills, saws, and more.
If you can work as part of a team, demonstrate initiative, work to a deadline, and have strong communication skills, then you’re an ideal candidate for us. Under the guidance of our Senior Operatives, you will have the opportunity to grow your skills – and have fun doing it!
· Must have a can-do attitude and embraces opportunities to continuously improve their existing skills and gain new ones.
· Is passionate about getting it right and dedicated to working smart to get the most out of the day.
· Is calm under pressure, comfortable being accountable, and appreciates the value of working as a team.
· Must always be ready to deliver exceptional customer service, to either other departments or external customers and visitors.
· Must be a fun, happy individual with a positive outlook on the day’s work ahead. We enjoy our time here at Yewdale and you’ll help promote an environment that is enjoyable for all.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,200.00 per year To apply for this job, please fill in the form below.