Are you passionate about photography? Can you create engaging and innovative videos that will elevate our brand? Do you have an eye for detail? If the answers yes, then we want to hear from you.
Yewdale is the leading interior shading and privacy manufacturer for commercial and public environments. We’re looking for a creative freelance videographer and photographer who can help build the look and feel of our brand through creative, engaging, innovative photography and videos.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, executing, and capturing quality video footage and photography to support the marketing team in conveying key messaging to prospective and existing customers through offline and online content.
You must be able to bring new ideas to the team for compelling video and photography that will enhance our brand and be highly proficient in the art of storytelling, video-making, editing and production. As well as video, we require you to have a strong focus on product photography and being able to create images that best represent our products.
You must have a minimum of 4 year’s professional experience and have your own camera equipment and editing software such as Premier Pro and After Effects. There is access to an on-site white room for product photography. Most possess a positive, enthusiastic, and upbeat attitude and the experience of working in a manufacturing industry would be advantageous.
You’ll need your own transport, as shoots could take place in our factory in Wickford, Essex, at our Clerkenwell, London showroom or at other locations, such as exhibitions, customer premises, case study sites.
If you’re reliable, have experience at working to deadlines and able to get on with others, we want to hear from you today!
- Creativity and a good sense of what is relevant to a story.
- Must have own professional camera equipment.
- Must have own editing and production software - Premier Pro and After Effects.
- Possess strong visual and editing skills.
- A minimum of 4 years’ professional video and photography experience.
- Understanding of working in a manufacturing industry.
- Skills in product photography.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Possess a positive, enthusiastic, and upbeat attitude.
- A strong showreel demonstrating working at a top-quality level.
- Able to work within agreed timescales.
- Ability to travel to different locations for shoots.
- Able to work with other people including a Graphic Designer and Copywriter & Social Media Co-ordinator.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide innovative ideas for engaging video and photography content.
- Responsible for all video production from shooting through to editing and production ensuring it’s of a high quality and meets the company brand guidelines.
- Use various media including graphics, animations, data visualisation, music, and voice overs to create professional grade content.
- Work to clearly detailed content briefs as well create your own content briefs.
- Responsible for product photography for all marketing - offline and online.
- Responsible for location and people photography for case studies, newsletters, marketing literature etc.
- Able to retouch/enhance photography and video where needed.
- Actively participate in a weekly marketing team meeting.
- To work with colleagues across the company as and when required for video and photography requirements.
- To co-ordinate all activities and materials needed to support the photography or video shoot.
- To secure and archive permissions for use of an image of an individual/s.
- Ad-hoc hours (as and when required) at an agreed hourly rate