Yewdale In Action
Category: Charity Events
- 05 FebWe’re supporting time to talkCharity EventsThe Time to Talk Day 2020 takes place on Thursday 6 February and highlights the need for everyone to be more open about mental health... Read full article
- 14 JanYewdale Raises £565 for CharityCharity EventsThroughout the year Yewdale likes to pull together to raise money for a good cause, and December 2018 was no different... Read full article
- 07 AugYewdale Walk to Milan in Aid of CharityCharity EventsEver wondered what it would take to walk from Essex to Milan (Italy) in a day? Well, Yewdale are going to achieve the equivalent distance on the 22nd August... Read full article
- 11 DecRaising Money for those in NeedCharity EventsTonight over 4,000 people will sleep rough in -3°C temperatures.
Is that acceptable? Read full article
- 11 JulCycle-to-Work Day!Charity EventsOn August 4th 2017, Yewdale's team will cycle into work in aid of a superb local cause, and we'd love to have your support... find out more
- 21 JulSNAP CharityCharity EventsThis months charity has seen a staggering £250 raised for the awesome SNAP Charity.
SNAP (Special Needs And Parents) a registered charity that helps Essex families with children and young people who have any special need or disability. They aim to inform, encourage and support parents so that they can grow in strength and knowledge and become better equipped to give the best ...Read full article
- 19 MayCongratulations Helen Dale!Charity EventsA huge congratulations to Helen Dale who’s a valued client of Yewdale on the completion of her 5K Race for Life Muddy Challenge. In aid of Cancer Research UK and in memory of her Mother Jenny we salute you Helen.
- 29 Apr🐶🐶 National Pet Month 🐶🐶Charity EventsTo celebrate National Pet Month, team Yewdale got our paws out and raised over £180 for our local Dogs Trust centre in Basildon.
- 18 Mar🚶🏃 Sport Relief 2016 - Update 🚶🏃Charity EventsTeam Yewdale are stepping up to the Yewdale Sport Relief challenge! We're testing staff to see who achieves the most steps in a day at work and it's all getting a little competitive!
- 16 Mar🏃 Sport Relief 2016 🏃Charity EventsWe're challenging you to beat our step count! Each & every member of the Yewdale team will be recording their steps and competing to see who can record the most activity during the week. Can you beat us!? All you need to do is record how many steps you manage to do in a day and send us a picture of you with your pedometer score! We will donate £1 to Sport Relief for every ph...Read full article