Yewdale has some great opportunities for self-motivated, hardworking individuals who understand the importance of team-work and dedication.
We currently have 6 positions available within our 9.30pm - 6.00am shift, Monday - Friday for £9.74 per hour.
Our in-house factory team are the backbone of the business, providing our customers with the high-quality products we are renowned for, alongside outstanding levels of service.
Depending on the needs of the company as it grows, you will be working in any one of our 12 departments, Goods In and Picking to assembly work, packing and dispatch, each requiring some manual handling and lifting.
We offer a varied and flexible approach, providing opportunities for employees to pick up many useful skills as they progress through the departments. After full training, you will be required to operate machinery such as cherry pickers, industrial sewing machines, pillar drills, saws and more.
If you can work as part of a team, use initiative, work to a deadline and have strong communication skills, then you’re an ideal candidate for us. Under the guidance of our Senior Operatives, you will have the opportunity to grow your skills – and have fun doing it.
- Must have a can-do attitude and embraces opportunities to continuously improve their existing skills and gain new ones.
- Must be a fun, happy individual with a positive outlook on the day’s work ahead. We enjoy our time here at Yewdale and you’ll help promote an environment that is enjoyable for all.
- Is passionate about getting it right and dedicated to working smart to get the most out of the day.
- Is calm under pressure, comfortable being accountable and appreciates the value of working as a team.
- Must always be ready to deliver exceptional customer service, to either other departments or external customers and visitors.
- Competitive pay with room to increase as you learn more skills
- Excellent opportunity to gain a permanent contract after the busy season if you make a great impression.
- 22 days holiday pro rata.
- Workplace Bike Scheme
- Company-bought lunch on Fridays.
- Free fresh fruit snacks.
- Workplace pension scheme.
Candidates must be:
- Must be available to attend an interview on the 18th or 19th August between 6am - 2pm.
- Must be available to start week commencing 24th August 2020.
- Must have no holiday commitments between now and the 24th August and 2nd October 2020.
If you are not able to attend an interview on these dates, or cannot commence week beginning 24 August 2020, or need annual leave between 24 August and 2 October 2020, we cannot consider your application, so please do not apply.
All vacancies are temporary until 31st October 2020 with a possibility of a permanent position.