Back in August 2021, we wrote to you to tell you about our revised trade prices and that we would keep you informed as to when you could expect an update.
We can now let you know that your 2022 trade price guide will be available in a digital pdf format which you can request from the 1st of December 2021 by clicking here.
Please note that the new pricing will also commence from the 1st of December 2021 and will be subject to an 8.5% price rise.
Why are we doing this?
As mentioned in previous communications, significant global factors outside of our control affect the industry and remain prevalent in today’s marketplace.
- Shipping delays and a further exponential increase in transport and aluminium costs
- Shortage of and a rise in cost for raw materials
- Inflation predicted to be as high as 5% for 2022
- Labour cost - Yewdale has always paid above minimum wage and will be reflecting the increase with our production staff.
What is Yewdale doing to help?
This year we have weathered many cost increases and have worked hard to dilute the impact on our customers as much as possible.
We are very mindful of the shortage of supply to demand and as a company, we have increased our stockholding by over 45% this year alone to ensure we can best serve our customers. We are continuing to increase stock based on our predictions for the future.
What can you expect to see in your new 2022 price guide?
- We have condensed our fabric pricing groups significantly removing the number of pages and making it easier to use.
- We have included our newly launched 2021 fabrics.
- Plus, all new products and updates during the past year are now in the guide!
We are aware that many industries worldwide are still facing similar challenges and are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and loyalty and can assure you we are constantly driving to offer you the best possible service enabling you to do the same for your clients.
As a reminder, if you have an online trade account, you can still take advantage of a 3% discount on all orders, please visit our secure online shop.
If you’d like to discuss this further or require more information, please don’t hesitate to contact your account manager, or call our team on 01268 570900.
On behalf of the entire team at Yewdale and, the Board of Directors, thank you.